12.3.09

the visit


I’ve lost so many things these years / that I’ll be finding them around in life / friends, books, careers, lovers, houses that I’ve changed like gloves / Sunny or cloudy, plenty or empty / All my walls are reached by light / So when you’ll come visit / You’ll keep your shoes on / When you’ll come visit / you’ll see my heritage around me / When you’ll come visit I’ll keep you company / When you’ll come visit / You can look straight in my eyes / I have no fears / You can come at any time / For my life now reflects the light / And you can see it from eyes / You can see it from my hands / I just face the things I have infront / So when you’ll come visit / You’ll keep your shoes on / When you’ll come visit / you’ll see my heritage around me / When you’ll come visit I’ll keep you company / When you’ll come visit / When you’ll come visit I’ll offer you my company

P.S. 1 Η ζωή μου όλη...
P.S. 2 Christopher Plunder-The visit from the album Parts.